Kellynn Chalet
Been sleeping late due to chats & RO(suppose so)lately. Hopefully i will start revision next week. heh, reureu and kkxx don't tempt me! Went to meet Lester&HB today, 2 very good friends who waited half an hour for me.

金牌朋友: Lester, HB
thanks for the long wait man. :)

Thereafter, went to Kelly's chalet. Happy birthday to you !
I went even though i don't know you well :X Went off early and skipped pool today as i was tired(no, its cause i can't enter), but can't get to sleep(no, i have yet to shower).


& HEY, I M LAZY TO POST -ALL of the- SUNDOWN'S Pictures ! :/

Its all at kangyi's blog @
http://iygnak.livejournal.com/11486.html#cutid1

Anyways, realised that the singlet jerseys we 'GOT' at the marathon cost $82 each ! I don't feel sad over the pathetic pay anymore :/


Photobucket
Extra large pic for you gf
Photobucket
LOOK I TOLD YOU I COMPLETED 42km !
Photobucket
I m friendly
Photobucket
Gang Potatoes

eileen cannot take photos

He's the man

Suck it

twist :D

I did not realize he was pointing that at me