lalala
Thank god, or else, i will not be typing this post now. Lunched with Dicky&friends. Lester, i will pay you back the remaining $4 tomorrow. I will, be ready for a surprise. Doubt you will read this post anyway.

As usual, Life is mundane. Nothing much to speak of, other than my lousy grades. AdamKhoo's gang of "motivational speakers"-or bloody money suckers- are coming back this wednesday, not sure for what issue, but i doubt it will have any or shall i say, significant impact on us. Saying is easy, its doing what you say that is tough.

Anyway, agree with what Ian posted. We ought to, at some point, slow down the pace and enjoy the beauty and tranquility of life. A good qualification or how rich you are doesn't increase your lifespan in anyway.

[P]etty[A]bnormal[T]iny[R]etarded[I]rksome[C]hicken[K]uku[T]AN
Love<33>
design, nice color

Lastly,
I am still very sorry about that incident jj! A sorry really doesn't work.