Dominic
Please be responsible with your words. Don't claim you know everything when you're not the person himself. I have no idea of how tarnished I am in your eyes but i do know, what you said about you 'know' is not everything. Rather, it is upsetting to hear of that from you. A compulsive flirt huh, so i presume that you see David Beckam, Jay Chou and other superstars as pimps? Thats awful. A friend of mine told me to reply you "just shut up if you dont know anything about it". I chose not to. Not sure and I am absolutely clueless of what and where you heard the information from, be it from her herself or from a third-party(if its really from a third-party, i'd be ashamed). It will be too injustified and too much a sterotype being one who hears only one side. Definitely not picking a quarrell or a fight here, just to let you know that to anyone, it is rather offensive saying such things, especially when its a sterotyped one. If you beg to differ, just chat with me again.