|
YINXIAN1.BLOGSPOT.COM
|
|
|
About This Blog
yinxian.blogspot.com
doesNOTbelong to me Ong Yin Xian
Runner proud of who i am endeavoring, yes i am FANCLUB
Chairperson : Eileen AngVice-Chair : Yeo Kailin FC manager aka fiancee : Charmaine Lim Managing Director : Sanchez Barry Sales & Marketing Executive : Patricia Tan For more details, contact secretary : Elleen Chua Honorable members Cheryl 嗡嗡嗡 Toh HongBin Kevin Kok Jean Lee Lester Lim Huang Jiaqi Fu Dexin Toh HongWen Chin Kangyi Tay ChienWan Charmaine Lim Chan Ding Xuan Terrance Yip 金龙;Jin Jia Ti; sleeping dragon Amelia Lim Gan Wee Lun Sim Hong Sheng Eric Goh Chen HaoHao Jonathan Lim Png Zhiqi Vanessa Wang Toh Guan rui Joewi Ang Carina Koh Mrs Chong Ming Yue Ung Lay Hoe Edmund Lim Ryan Ong Suphon Ian Leong Chan Long Xiang Ong Kia Haw Wang Peiyu Reuben Goh Wei Hong Vernier Tan Yu Meiling Loh Shi Jia Meiqiu, Ferlin Janice Lim Headlines
List of people who rocks! Request+ yinxian + charmaine + darrell + patrick + hongbin + elleen + eileen List of Suckers - Lester Lim Wei Liang - Reuben Loh Weng Hao tagboard
Affiliates
4e4`09A number of links are outdated. Please msn me to update. yinxian 2 amelia ammarah (yzps) anderlin bryan ng carina charmaine yap charmaine lim chienwan denise dexin ding xuan; dicky dominic eileen ang elleen.b emilie emily esther goh faezah fidelis fraser haziqah herman hui wei ian iris Janice jasmine tan jean lee jermain jilson jolene jong lian joy kangyi kai lin kevin lay hoe limei liu yun mei qiu a.k.a Ferlin millie ming yue peiyu reuben rowell ruyan shan ying shareena shijia shinee shuang yu suphon ting ting valerie vanessa vernier vincent wee lun wilson yanling yingying yuen tuck yulin zhao Kiat zhengyi zhi qi zu hao yjc aidil aloysius honqi marianne min yen, jen shao cong sherlyn ting hui weng hong zai yao TP joe yee Advertencia FC ! 3e4 archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Waiting for you
I never felt nothing in the world like this beforeNow I'm missing you & I'm wishing that you would come back through my door Why did you have to go? You could have let me know So now I'm all alone, Girl you could have stayed but you wouldnt give me a chance With you not around it's a little bit more then i can stand And all my tears they keep running down my face Why did you turn away? So why does your pride make you run and hide? Are you that afraid of me? But I know it's a lie what you keep inside This is not how you wanted to be So baby I will wait for you Cause I don''t know what else i can do Don't tell me I ran out of time If it takes the rest of my life Baby I will wait for you If you think I'm fine it just aint true I really need you in my life No matter what i have to do I'll wait for you It's been a long time since you called me (How could you forget about me) You got me feeling crazy (crazy) How can you walk away, Everything stays the same I just can't do it baby What will it take to make you come back Girl I told you what it is & it just ain't like that Why can't you look at me, your still in love with me Don't leave me crying. Baby why can't we just start over again Get it back to the way it was If you give me a chance I can love you right But your telling me it wont be enough So baby I will wait for you Cause I don''t know what else i can do Don't tell me I ran out of time If it takes the rest of my life Baby I will wait for you If you think I'm fine it just aint true I really need you in my life No matter what i have to do I'll wait for you So why does you pride make you run & hide Are you that afriad of me? But I know it's a lie what your keeping inside Thats not how you wanted to be Baby I will wait for you Baby I will wait for you If it's the last thing i do Baby I will wait for you Cause I don''t know what else i can do Don't tell me I ran out of time If it takes the rest of my life Baby I will wait for you If you think I'm fine it just aint true I really need you in my life No matter what i have to do I'll wait for you I'll Be Waiting |