|
YINXIAN1.BLOGSPOT.COM
|
|
|
About This Blog
yinxian.blogspot.com
doesNOTbelong to me Ong Yin Xian
Runner proud of who i am endeavoring, yes i am FANCLUB
Chairperson : Eileen AngVice-Chair : Yeo Kailin FC manager aka fiancee : Charmaine Lim Managing Director : Sanchez Barry Sales & Marketing Executive : Patricia Tan For more details, contact secretary : Elleen Chua Honorable members Cheryl 嗡嗡嗡 Toh HongBin Kevin Kok Jean Lee Lester Lim Huang Jiaqi Fu Dexin Toh HongWen Chin Kangyi Tay ChienWan Charmaine Lim Chan Ding Xuan Terrance Yip 金龙;Jin Jia Ti; sleeping dragon Amelia Lim Gan Wee Lun Sim Hong Sheng Eric Goh Chen HaoHao Jonathan Lim Png Zhiqi Vanessa Wang Toh Guan rui Joewi Ang Carina Koh Mrs Chong Ming Yue Ung Lay Hoe Edmund Lim Ryan Ong Suphon Ian Leong Chan Long Xiang Ong Kia Haw Wang Peiyu Reuben Goh Wei Hong Vernier Tan Yu Meiling Loh Shi Jia Meiqiu, Ferlin Janice Lim Headlines
List of people who rocks! Request+ yinxian + charmaine + darrell + patrick + hongbin + elleen + eileen List of Suckers - Lester Lim Wei Liang - Reuben Loh Weng Hao tagboard
Affiliates
4e4`09A number of links are outdated. Please msn me to update. yinxian 2 amelia ammarah (yzps) anderlin bryan ng carina charmaine yap charmaine lim chienwan denise dexin ding xuan; dicky dominic eileen ang elleen.b emilie emily esther goh faezah fidelis fraser haziqah herman hui wei ian iris Janice jasmine tan jean lee jermain jilson jolene jong lian joy kangyi kai lin kevin lay hoe limei liu yun mei qiu a.k.a Ferlin millie ming yue peiyu reuben rowell ruyan shan ying shareena shijia shinee shuang yu suphon ting ting valerie vanessa vernier vincent wee lun wilson yanling yingying yuen tuck yulin zhao Kiat zhengyi zhi qi zu hao yjc aidil aloysius honqi marianne min yen, jen shao cong sherlyn ting hui weng hong zai yao TP joe yee Advertencia FC ! 3e4 archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Memories.
foremost,! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONE! Single or attached, it's international friendship day as well! :D We were supposed to meet at 1. YES 1pm at Serangoon MRT station. I was scammed by someone, SOMEONE HOR, who had hemaphobia and was suffering from immense pain from his mouth. Okay la, i was just kidding. Anyhow I hope mrDick is recovering from his mini operation this morning. Following which, i mrt-ed all the way to Sengkang to find Kevin. Whilst waiting, REUBEN called me and we had this kinda chat. He sounds so different. Really hope for a better turn of things. ='(='(='(='(='(='(='(='(='(='(='(='(='(='(='(='(='(='(='(='(='(='(='(='(='(='(=' Being spirited or down depends on which side you choose to look at brotherrrr! Kevin arrived and we headed for Serangoon, supppeerrr ZOOM to HappyDaySteamboat. We had this chat about our individual "given" names by us, the 7fuckers or namely thorns. Some of you might recall that i am called Harry Ong. Then Kevin said, woah, if i am named Harry, that will be HELL. Harry Kok! Spread was alright except that there wasn't any Pig's Kidney, liver nor onemorepart. I think we ate more than any of our previous times. Forgive if i fail to recall but we had 6plates of Beef, 2plates of meatball (around 60 or 50. i counted), 2plateful of dory fish and more and more. Kevin even broke his own record of having prawns at steamboat. Prawn King as always. Left the place at 5 and bill amounted to $16 per pax. Suntec City was next and we visited the arcade. That KNNBCCBGOSUFUX PRESIDENT ROBERT OBAMA GAN WEE LUN SPENT ONLY $1 TO GET HIS MINNIE MOUSE PLUSHIE OR SOFT TOY, WHATEVER YOU CALL IT. Kevin and I had to actually spend $18to get 3 smaller ones. Fuxxxxxxx. Kind of not going to mention the later part of the day. Put it simply, caught up with friends at Alps Cafe. Found an excerpt, rather short but catchy and nice. Old and cliche but still sweet and lovely. One day you will ask me whats more important, you or my life. I will say my life and you will walk away, never knowing that you are my life. Currently chatting to DingXuan and Weelun on MSN now and dicky gave me this task of listing down the memories and the stupid stuffs we did during Secondary Life. Think i will go by the years. Secondary 1 : 1) I remember i spilled laska on Dingxuan's bag and he hated me like dont know what. We were really distant then and we not on very good terms. I guess so. 2) I remember going to block 143 to play soccer but i will just sit there to rest as i suck at ball games. 3) I remember always going to macritchie and turf city with my teammates for cross-country training. We were fucking bonded. Hope this stays on not only the batch after us but always. Go TEAM NV! Secondary 2 : 1) I sat beside kenneth and i always sleep till once he told me : Nabei, sit with you fucking sian, you keep sleep. 2) I remember sitting beside Chienwan and getting bullied by her but she always helped me copy notes. 3) I remembered my phone got confiscated for 1month as we tried to hide the phones in the ceiling following a false alarm by 2e3 people. Zhenghao climbed on the table and we were pao-toed by AHEM*. Teacher saw and phones were gone for 1month. 4) I remember during the international debate session, we reported that Kenneth was missing and that there were ghosts in the science blocks. Names were taken down EXCEPT for KEVIN's FOR SOME REASON, and those whose names were taken down had detention for 7days, till 6.30pm. 5) Dingxuan reminded me of this. We always had this block catching for people's birthday! 6) Ms Zue called me a ZOMBIE cause i slept in almost all lessons and she said i look deprived of vitamins. 7) I WAS THE PE CAPTAIN OKAY!! Secondary 3 : 1)I remembered quarrelling with Ms Lee over a shoe. Some of you might remember that i even shouted at her demanding an apology! LOL. 2) During class chalet, that was when it all started man. 3) Mr Hafeez humiliated me by saying i think i am so smart and all those sarcastic words and phrases. However, he has his intentions for so. He is the best! 4) I became the Cleanliness rep, my first ever class committee role! 5) I had detested Dai Lao Shi then, NOT NOW, that she once asked me, you look as though you are unhappy and hate me. I feel so guilty thinking of it now. 6) We had our first class bbq at reuben's place on 31st May and celebrated Limei's birthday as well. Reuben's dad was the man that night! 7) I got fined $50 for tailgating at Sengkang Mrt. 8) Almost every now and then, Kenneth and gang will come for a swim at my house or pool. Almost every week. 9) I remember going home with Eric almost everyday! Taking 82 :D Secondary 4 : WOAHS SEHSZX THIS IS MOST HIONG ONE. 1) We all went to ChompChomp for single's valentines. I remember the cookies..lol. 2) I was so saddened by the relay race which i flopped up if not we could have fucking won. 3) I WENT BALD WITH KEVIN! BALDIIIEEEEE 4) We always met up to study together, hongbin patrick etcetc. 5) This is not only for secondary 4 but our sorta clique, always celebrated people's birthdays at Future Park. Usual routine was flour and cake smash! I always manage to evade those attacks. Yawns newbies :S 6) I remember how me and reuben will always go out together, even if there were two of us, almost everyday. 7) DOTA DOTA DOTA AND DOTA! 8) That fake bfgf relationship, fake after all huh. 9) I remember Karthik always brought Mini sized milo to school every morning. 10) I helped out at my first Marathon and we had lotsa shirts! ROFL 11) Guys, remember once there was this ultimate flood in our school that made it went on stomp. 12) The super suspension which hit headlines also?? 13) How reuben loveddd vanessa :x dont scold me la! 14) How I attended almost every ERT and ended up playing. 15) The weekly Chinese Mock exam on Fridays. 16) The countless of CRTs in preparation for O's. 17) How TYS became my closest BUDDDAEEEEE 18) Not forgetting Sanchez eating that Chilli Padi and vomitting out everything at CP! 19) Our first class outing for that year at 8/8/8. After national day at MarinaSQ's Seoul Garden celebrating sunchest's birthday and playing the hide-and-seek game. haha! 20) How i became an EMO FREAK. 21) I started my fanclub and it grew ! Thanks and lovveeessss 22) How i started camwhoring with reuben and sunchest almost everywhere!!! :X:X:X 23) 4E4 BOYS! Remember how we always threw bottles at fans? like making fireworks! LOL. Remember once when we broke the Fan and denied that it was done by us?? 24) I even remember i kena detention from MDM YOW because i chased Faezah across the 4th level and she screamed that MDM Yow heard it from the opposite. 25) My phone was confiscated when MDM YOW saw me charging it. NABXEIZ 26) My first celebration by Athletics. I was totally taken aback then and shocked. Love them! 27) We had our class photo, the 4e4 sign! Be proud of that guys, cause it will stay with us throughout despite the detests and hates here and there. 28) The graduation high tea night. 29) My first job at cityneon. 30) Where it all got BIG. GUCCI LOL!!! 31) CLASS CHALET! 32) Successful sentosa outing with classmates, this is one that will be etched in me. 33) The day at Carrefour when Vernier was video-ing reuben, dexin and I and he moved back and fell like a fucking dumb@ss. 34) I stole 20bottles in total with the rest from the School's vending machine. 35) I played with the fire extinguisher and was fined $50 and detained. Fuck that incident. LOL but it was aweeesommee. My brain cells are getting dry and I am getting signals i need a break so i will stop at here. GUYS do leave me a tag okay, to addon :D Trying to recall more happeningggss! |