perplexity is but what you took
the great heist,
the great escape.
yes, do long for yesterday.
screw perplexity
believing in nothing but yourself is the safest policy. 

Been out for the last few days and my ez-link card has already expired since Feb 1. Not sure whether I had this mentioned earlier but fares are killing me. Screw SBS/SMRT hard.

I hate people who fuck you off for no reason. Guys, you know what I mean.

Being school-less until school starts is making my brain dead soon. I seem to be becoming much retarded and less intelligent. This is bad noose.

If none of you gets my answer/replies from MSN/Phone/Calls, I am to apologize cause i'm busy with Heroes. haha! Season 3 seems complicated but i am intrigued to it.

Bride wars with classmates was excellent. Great laughs and most importantly, cinema was soley, well almost ours. 

President weelun, please dont hunt me down for those picturesssssss.

Bride Wars at THE GRAND CATHAY
I'm in now :D
Emotional President
Candid
Smiling at last.

helping him chiong
patrick
changing shirt soon
#1
#2

#3