-REMOVED-


School has already started for me and I am no different from a JC student! Timetable of 8.30~5.30 / 9~5. In fact, it seems worse than that of a JC student's timetable. Lucky that people there are friendly, nice seniors. The whole of next week will be the Leadership Camp, high&low elements, dragonboating and stuffs.

Good news is that I will finally have something to do. A pity though, I do not think i have any breaks other than weekends. It sounds so lifeless..actually it is. A little too hefty a schedule.

Now..i have to sleep before 12 and wake at 6.45/7 so i wont be late. Aw, NVSS still seem to be the best option, if given of course.

Forgot to add in, I am a D-ADDICT NOW! Finished Heroes Season 3, Heavenly Dragon - The Eighth Episode and am watching Royal Tramp by Huang Xiao Ming starring as Wei Xiao Bao. :D:D:D