time is so short.
hello everyone :D 3k more views to break the 4digit barrier!

I am so effing busy even though it is just the third week, 1st week for me in the school. This is why you seldom see me posting every other day as I did during the holidays.

How i crave for holidays now and that laziness accumulated over the past few months are killing me now. Sleeping in classes and not understanding anything, not having time to complete my homework/assignments and revise. Basically i am lagging behind? Lucky I am not the one alone. Shall see how things go huh :D

Vernier : You should learn paragraphing like what reuben shifu said because I saw that whole big chunk of words, or wordsplash, i was deterred to read that post :( Can you paragraph that post just for me? I am your no.1 BLOGFAN !!

I am inside volleyball in YJC now. Think almost everyone I have chatted with recently would have known. I am thinking of going over to the Track&Field team if the school offers jumping however, WeeLun HouZuo and I saw the Indian Teacher-In-Charge of the Track team and he was, FUCK. Those trackers we like..NSMEN during the 60's or 70's. He was shouting at them like how a screwed up rich brat will scold his maid. owww. Probably i will just stay in volleyball? Yet i am unsure whether i'm "into" it. I am a lazy guy and i am thinking of joining Clubs. More ahgua type one :O
--> So Team NV, treasure coach as he is not like the screwed up teacher/coach in my JC.

Now to the workload. Weelun told me that he is unable to cope with the stress and tremendous workload now. This applies to me. He is scaring me by telling me those retain stuffs and such. For this part, Fuck JC's curriculum. One more thing I am unpleasant over :/ I do not understand why my school seperated us into different SubjectGroups(SG) even though we had been given a class(CTG). Meaning to say, we will not get to meet our classmates, okay, only 3hours per week. What is the point of the orientation then? Though i wasn't there.

I am trying to rush out this post as I have to get a shower and thereafter, study and complete my homework. I owe the econs teacher one sh|t project and i think i have already scored 0 for it since it had been long overdue-d.

Dota is my only form of recreation now. GGCing with Kevin, Patrick, Lester, Reuben and Dingxuan. How pathetic right. I hope tihngs will be better off soon. No idea why is everything so rusheddd >_>

HELLO CLAIRE, YOU DONT HAVE A TAGBOARD IN YOUR BLOG! I didnt thank them! I thanked all except those 2 haha! Yup, THANKS! We have the same surname in case you did not realize. I think the other time i went to Marriott i saw you and leongcheng there as well, had not known you then. The food there was aweeesomee but limited selections :/ Good luck to your exams and stuffs too! :D:D:D:D

Anticipating the Bintan Camp next week, Thurs -> Sunday. Finally, with my class.

Cheers WEELUN!

Labels: