Acceptance














If you can't accept losing, you can't win.
I can accept failure but i can't accept not trying.
The idea of acceptance here is whether you're able to achieve it. Noticed this from someone's msn and thought it is relevant to me. How many are able to actually accept failing? and actually constantly trying?
Not me.

Already, mere 8questions are tying and pinning me down. Surviving in this never ending race is ever tougher with increasing obstacles along the way. Perhaps momentum during the start-up was low and increasing it now is tough and a tad too late. A race with countless of inexplicable emotions and uncertainties - Fear, Excitement, Joy, Sadness, Rigor and definitely more -, probably more to the negatives. Am I, therefore, going to give up this race?
I want to, but i can't.
I don't want to, but it seems that i am.
However, it is a lesson i'll learn, that is, to endure.
Maybe somewhere along the race, i might gain something, at least.