I am not okay
This buddy has been with me for YEARS.
drained 







Caught asleep
Caught asleep

BILLY
emptied
sound in lalaland
WATCH OUT FOR HIM THIS SATURDAY AT STAR AWARDS 2009

weng hoong boss


It's Saturday night, there's nowhere I want to be nor can I fall asleep
Staring at the TV, carrying on in a daze, 70% drunk
I close my eyes, trying not to think of you, but it's already too late
Forgetting how to stop tears from falling
Luckily no one saw, no one will say anything
Late Saturday night, I thought of you
Nothing special, just reminiscing
You set me free, I'm very appreciative
Late Saturday night, no one can ever replace you

It's Saturday night, there's nowhere I want to be nor can I fall asleep
Staring at the TV, carrying on in a daze, 70% drunk
I close my eyes, trying not to think of you, but it's already too late
Forgetting how to stop tears from falling
Luckily no one saw, no one will say anything
This is the taste of regret, following me like a shadow
I'll put a smile on my face tomorrow, but I won't be able to forget you
Setting me free, I'm very appreciative, Saturday
No one can ever replace you

Not emo, just found the lyrics and the song nice.