GAGA

gees, im so tired that i wish i can fall asleep like her.

I went to take a nap at 9.45 and was supposed to wake up at 1015 to complete some logistic stuffs but i freaking overslept and the alarm did not sound at all ! Got up at 0500, read the emails from divya&Sc and added in some stuffs. I realized i sent the latest updated list to everyone else using CR's laptop but myself. whatthef.

read from SC's blog, yes im scared as well. homework undone, econs lecture test, chem test, all on the first week. F.
i feel so fail. just hope nothing gets screwed up on my part :/



i love listening to GAGA's songs. Yes, i know, her songs don't make any sense. The lyrics are crappy but somehow her songs sound awesome; just like Bad Romance. I just got GAGA-fied.
But of course, my faveeee song is still Lucky - Jason Mraz. People who listen to it either hate it or love it. I love it!


A meeting at 0800 later and i am feeling drowsy and sick. life is terrible! but it takes one to make it perfect!
lala

Labels: ,