JKHLIUEVBJKXBCJKCBSLDGLAKMSCNS^C%*&^S%CASCGJHC
I don't know how to put this across in a manner such that it is not obvious. How come we always seem to have discontentment, hatred, quarrels amongst our own people? I remember how scary it had been during the v period. After I, i thought things will improve. Well, it did for awhile. however, at times such as O, during meetings, constructive ideas seem to turn into arguments. Its almost a year, when will this ever end ?

Crap, a tired yinxian is a moody yinxian.

First day of school and im already worn out. Lack of sleep and lectures killed me. I was struggling to stay awake during lessons and O meeting. just 25more days and all will be over.

J2 does not look like a smooth sailing journey.


freak, i can't figure out what that meant.
im sorry if i had not said anything for the whole day.


oh, side note : I visited the chuan shuo zhong de Chong Pang City today ! My first visit there with Vincent and Stephanie.
& thanks ky for ur iphone!

Labels: